About Genesis Home Health Care Services
To receive our services, your doctor needs to contact us to make a referral.
Phone: 407 440 2936
Fax: 407 440 2939
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday on call
Once we receive the necessary information, our staff will verify your insurance benefits and obtain authorization for home care services. We also except Private Pay.
Our Home Health Care Services
Genesis Home Health Care uses a multidisciplinary team approach to maximize the recovery and health potential of each patient. Our services are like having multiple floors of one hospital available in the less costly, more comfortable environment of your own home.
Genesis Health Care Professionals Include and Offer:
Registered & Licensed Nurses
Our team of licensed and registered nurses have been thoroughly trained to meet the challenges in their field. Our staff are required to attend continuing education classes to stay up-to-date with the latest changes, discoveries, and treatments in the medical field.
Our nurses provide services for:
- Wound Care Management
- Cardiac Care
- Diabetic Management Care and Teaching
- Post-Operative Care
- Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition Therapy
- Diagnosis Teaching and Instructions
- Safety Measures
- Instructions on Medication Regimen
- High Tech, IV Therapy, Infusion
- Personal Care
Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aides
Home health aides provide personal care to our patients under the supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed therapist. They provide:
- Assistance with bathing
- Light meal preparation
- Assistance with eating
- Light housekeeping
- Medication & grocery pick up
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Assistance with self-administered medications
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with grooming
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists
Our therapists evaluate each patient’s physical impairments and functional limitations to establish a plan of care in cooperation with the patient’s physician.
- Physical Therapy services assist in restoring and maintaining maximum musculoskeletal functions. From hip fractures to sprains, to patients with an unsteady gait, our therapists specialize in helping restore confidence in our patients. Our goal is to help our patients regain the ability to ambulate by themselves throughout their living environment.
- Occupational Therapy strives to improve the level of independence in activities of daily living. Our therapists teach strategies and compensation techniques that use specialized tools or optimize the home environment.
- Speech Therapy assists in improving swallowing disorders, cognition, and the communicative ability of patients. This service is especially useful in stroke rehabilitation.
Medical Social Workers
Medical Social Workers facilitate long term planning to promote independence and provide opportunities to take advantage of a variety of community resources designed to assist the elderly with their personal concerns and help alleviate their troubles.